Wednesday 2 December at 7pm
Join us for this special panel session looking at mental health from an LGBTQ+ perspective. As we approach the festive period, find more about how to improve your resiliency, how to stay connected and engaged and how mental health connects with fitness, nutrition and general wellbeing. Hear from a range of experts and champions. Share your experiences and stories. Stay connected and be part of the conversation.
Hosted by Kate O’Donnell, trans performer, activist and patron of Happy Valley Pride.
The panel includes
- Carl Harrison of CAMP FIT, yoga teacher, choreographer and performer.
- Lydia Pignataro of Barnardo’s Positive Identities.
- Occupational Health Therapist, Sally Mccabe of South West Yorkshire Partnership Foundation Trust.
- Sarah from Sarah Long Mental Health & Wellbeing.
- Malcolm from Malcolm Struthers Hypnotherapy.
This event will be BSL interpreted and will be free to attend on Zoom, details will be posted on our Facebook page.